Join us if you have any questions you wish to ask about anything!

Only One Question Please - Rules!

We also have a blog on the "Ask Me A Question" network where you can find answers to many more questions. These are links to questions and answers on the blog.
Bobby
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Bobby »

This section is for those questions which are on our massive Q&A Blog.
Of course, if you ask a question on the blog, you can highlight it here in the Q&A Forum.

Rules

Although you can ask any question here at the "Ask Me A Question" Network, you may only ask it once. That is unless you reword the question.
In other words, if you ask a question on the blog, don't ask the identical question on the Q&A Forum.
If you must ask the same question on the blog and forum together, please ensure you word it differently (don't copy and paste it).

Here is an example of asking the same question twice but worded differently:

Q1) Should I paint my front door red or blue?
Q2) Are there any benefits of painting my front door blue, or should I paint it red?

Of course, those are examples of simple questions.
However, do this should you wish to post a similar question on the blog and forum.
Also, remember that you must stick by the Terms and Conditions of our network and the rules on this forum etc.

We would like you to reply to as many posts as possible.
That is because you can share your thoughts and opinions with others while possibly offering people a solution to their queries.
In other words, help out where you can!

Finally, we operate a ranking system here at the Q&A Forum.
The more posts you make, the higher your ranking becomes.
So, the higher your rank, the more authoritative your posts become - in theory.
Above all, have fun and don't take life too seriously.